Thursday 23 October 2014

Riverside camp day 1 highlights


Riverside camp day 1 highlights
One of my fun highlights was going to Willow Park Camp at Eastern beach and making sculptures with my team. My team was called Poly Licious and We had to make sculptures that were used in World War one. My team built an armored vehicle, everyone else had to build different equipment.

After everyone made their sculptures we had a competition to see whose were the best. Afterwards, Mr Burt our principal blew the hooter and said, “You can smash like Wreck it Ralph” that means after everyone makes their sculptures we could destroy them. tune in next time where I’ll teach you a new night time game. Screenshot 2014-10-06 at 4.07.17 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.