Wednesday 2 December 2015

Ambassador Application!

Kia ora my name is Noah and my culture is Maori, I am a year 5 student at Pt England School and 10 years old, I have been learning heaps in my work. Also I'm in Extension for year 5 and 6. I am applying for this job because I want to present to a lot of people around New Zealand and other countries too, also I would like to Represent Pt England and my family. My family would really appreciate if I got in, especially my Mum and Dad. I would represent my culture and my Grandfather on my dad's side.


Dec 2, 2015 2:19:08 PM.jpgI would love it if you could let me be part of the Ambassadors crew because it will be a big step for me and I will learn way more, I am good at speaking clearly and presenting to people, I know that my big brother Jordan has been an Ambassador and hopefully will help me with the Mihi. Thank you for reading my application, please consider me to become an Ambassador for 2016.  
From Noah


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see this application Noah. It is the first one I have received and that counts for a lot. Love your enthusiasm.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for being accepted as an ambassador for 2016!
    Work hard to learn and remember who you are representing this year.
    Love Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.