Monday 14 December 2015

Athletics day

It was a long hot day when the sun went up above the horizon and shone on the land, I woke up from my long sleep and got ready for Athletics day. First of all do you know what Athletics is? It is a the sport of competing in track and field events, including running races and other events like jumping and throwing.

I got to school and saw Mr J get the lines for the class’s,I saw my class and Hine Moana I shouted go hie moana. Then I went to Mr Burt (The Principal) with my buddy Ajani and told him that we need to get the cameras for Photographers, I’m a photographer for the school and I take photos for PENN our school news.

My favourite event was sprints, until the race began. I stood ready to run for the finish line but I was nervous, like a lion trying to get across the river to the other side, Set  said Mr burt and he smacked the two pieces of wood together which means  Go!!! I sprinted but sadly fell I got upset a bit but I got over it and it was alright I had a great time and went home. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you were encouraging others, as well as getting out there and giving everything a go... whether it was your favourite sport or not.
    It's hard to recover when you fall over, however I'm really glad you did!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.