Monday 17 October 2016

My favourite thing about Riverside Camp

As the cold water splashed on my face I ran to the black slippery slide and at the end there was white bubbly foam coming from the massive foam cannon, I ran too fast like a lightning bolt that I slipped on the slide backwards and plunged into the foam. I came out like I was in a white bubbly suit, it felt so nice so I jumped back in the foam and started to play in it, when I was under I blew a little hole in the foam so that I could breath whilst being under the foam. As soon as I swallowed the it I leaped out of the foam then ran to the tap to vanish the disgusting taste from my mouth. So far that was my little favourite thing about Riverside Camp.


It was so fun but a privilege to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.