Friday 7 April 2017

Why my mum is my role model

I would like to say that Shannon (mum) is my role model not because I like her more than anyone else but because she’s around most of the time. She is very nice to us and my three brothers, she gives us food, she helps my brothers and I with our homework, I love her and the good thing is she loves me, she also gives me hugs and kisses. I am blessed to have a mum.

Another way my mum is my role model is when she shows leadership, to us boys, she shows it by helping the church, and giving people food when they don’t have any, or just help take out the rubbish bins. She is a blessing to us and helps us whenever. We should show more leadership in our lives.


The next way my mum is my role model is she makes me feel happy, she makes me feel happy because when I feel lonely she comes and gives me comfort, especially when nobody's around. I like it when my mum gives me comfort because she also takes care of me. Here you have it, I have explained to you a couple of ways why my mum is my role model, hopefully you enjoyed my piece of writing,

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more Noah - your mother is a role model to me too. She is passionate about helping people and she gives 200% to everything she does. And, she is a really fun person to be with.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.