Tuesday 23 January 2018

Splash Splash Splash

Racing through the gate entrance, I am keen for a swim especially in the hot weather, with the sun beaming down on our skin heating our body's. I take my t - shirt off and grab my googles, my brothers already jumped in a head of me for a swim.

The water felt refreshing and cold, we had an awesome time doing handstand competitions and seeing how many flips we could do underwater. The hand stand comp was to see how long you could hold your breathe under water, we did Oldest to Youngest, so my mother went first, she started and her score was 11 seconds, then Jordan (my brother) he unfortunately scored 7 seconds, then it was time for me, I started to breathe heavily before I started, I held my breathe for 24 seconds underwater and did a perfect hand stand formation WOW! Then it was time for my little brother Toby he scored 13 seconds which placed him 2nd. So the winner was ME!

As I dipped my head under the water it felt like I was floating in space like an astronaut, Fact: There is know gravity in water, it disperses in proportion to your weight. (In other words) Heavier objects sink faster, lighter objects sink slowly or don't sink at all. It was the perfect time to swim because as soon as we got in the car to go back home it started to rain heavily, we started the engine, and we were off.

1 comment:

  1. 24 seconds! Woah!! Go Noah :) Oh I've been thinking about cold pools...the beach and more in this hot weather. I really enjoyed reading this post - felt like I was there. I think I may have possibly got 30 seconds ;) Looking forward to what you will be up to this year Noah. Best foot forward prefect!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.