Wednesday 21 February 2018

My Visual Mihi - 2018

                                                                My Visual Mihi:            (Click on the picture to see up close)

Here you can see my Visual Mihi, I have created this Art work to show other people what I believe in, where I like to go and what I like to do. We will start on the top right where you can see an Airplane, a Passport and a Suitcase, that means that I like travelling to places. Then on the bottom right you can see that I love Movies. On the top left you can see that I love food!, lastly we have on the Bottom left a Cross that symbolises that I believe in Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful Visual Mihi Noah well done. I too love the same things as you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.